So you Fijians out that have heard about this place before since everyone who has been back to Fiji goes there, but for everyone else, this is the waterfall we went to one day. Since it is a tourist attraction...somewhat...you had to pay to get in. It was $1 for locals. (Sorry Karla and Danielle...we didn't even have to pay the $5 tourist price. Probably because they didn't see the white girl sitting in the van FULL of Fijians).
Anyway, this is the waterfall Ife and his friends would sneak into when they would skip school. Crazy I know...what kind of kids skip school...just kidding.
The water was incredibly refreshing. I could have gone every day. There was a little hike in and picnic tables in the jungly trees and a rope swing into the pool. We got there just as some tourists were leaving and had the whole day to ourselves.
(My pictures and videos are not loading...so I'll have to add more later SORRY)













8 comments:
It almost looks a beautifully breathtaking as the good ol' rope swing at the reservoir in Soda where we used to play in High School! J/K
Looks fun!
I can not wait to go. The waterfall looks fabulous. However, it even looks humid in the pictures. The water must have felt wonderful. Can't wait to see more pictures. I don't think Abete should see them. He is quite homesick as it is.
I love it. The more pictures I see, the sadder I get that I couldn't go!!! :(
I LOVE that place. Good thinking next time I will just duck down in the car and save myself $4... :)
Looks like a blast. What a beautiful place to visit...and with the best tour guides you can find! (:
All these pictures are making me miss Fiji! It looks like you had so much fun with Ife's family.
I definitely would have skipped school more often if I had somewhere like that to go to. I don't blame them at all!
the green eyed monster of jealousy is eating me alive right now! how freakin fun is all this?!! so glad you got to go see where he grew up.. and have a BLAST! that water hole is looks ridiculously fun! keep the pictures coming!!
Post a Comment