That is such a beautiful place!! Looks so fun too :)
Looks nice and hot and humid! :) I've been to Fiji twice and we never made it to Colo-i-Suva, but Patrick always tells me about it...looks lovely. It looks like you really enjoyed Fiji...isn't it just beautiful...in so many ways?
I loved being there. It was tons of fun to swing off and land in the water. I hope you had a blast. I love the pictures.
how fun!! im glad you guys had such a good time. his family looks great! YOU look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is such a beautiful place!! Looks so fun too :)
Looks nice and hot and humid! :) I've been to Fiji twice and we never made it to Colo-i-Suva, but Patrick always tells me about it...looks lovely. It looks like you really enjoyed Fiji...isn't it just beautiful...in so many ways?
I loved being there. It was tons of fun to swing off and land in the water. I hope you had a blast. I love the pictures.
how fun!! im glad you guys had such a good time. his family looks great! YOU look great!
Post a Comment