Your boys are adorable! I think they are going to be heart breakers with all the girls! Hopefully not for many years though! :) Missed you guys at play group yesterday!
YES!! Your boys are VERY cute!! And congrats to Ife! What an accomplishment!! (and I still feel bad/dumb about your invite to the shower going to the wrong place! sorry!)
Your boys are darling! It was good to see you all over the weekend even if it was wild and "crazy!" Hopefully we will see you again before Fiji, if not, good luck and have fun!
11 comments:
Your boys are sooo cute!!!! Congrats Ife on graduating!!!! Thats awesome!!!
Your boys are adorable! I think they are going to be heart breakers with all the girls! Hopefully not for many years though! :) Missed you guys at play group yesterday!
you're right, they are cute! congratulations to ife!
Way cute Celeste! Congrats to Ife. We are pretty excited that Jimmy finished his finals yesterday---too bad he still has 2 more years! (:
They are very cute!!! I don't care what anyone says I think having 2 boys is the most fun I have ever had in my life, and I bet you feel the same way.
YES!! Your boys are VERY cute!! And congrats to Ife! What an accomplishment!! (and I still feel bad/dumb about your invite to the shower going to the wrong place! sorry!)
Your boys are so cute!! And congratulations to Ife for graduating tomorrow...that is so exciting!
Congratulations on the graduation!!! your boys are so cute and Kaveni is getting so big. When are you guys going to Fiji? I'm excited for you guys...
Your boys are darling! It was good to see you all over the weekend even if it was wild and "crazy!" Hopefully we will see you again before Fiji, if not, good luck and have fun!
congrats guys! your boys are sooo cute!
So cute. You know that though. Have fun in Fiji. I'm SO SO SO jealous!
Post a Comment