Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And We're Off!

Graduation is over...
The tickets are booked...
The bags are packed (all 8 of them)...
The treats are made...
The passports are ready...
We're off to Fiji!
See you in a month!

12 comments:

Kate Call said...

OMGOSH!!!!!! SOOOO excited for you girl! how freaking fun is that! you guys deserve it.. and this is your first time to his "home", huh?! so awesome! have so much fun, and i can't believe you are going for a month! theres the life! congrats to ife for graduating.. what a great feeling for you guys to be done!
... after fiji.... swing by indiana would you?
love you. have a blast. miss you.

*Sheigh* said...

Well have fun...be safe and remember to take lots and lots of pix!! Love ya!

Sapp Family said...

Yay!!! 3 weeks in Fiji right??!! That is so fun! Be sure to take tons and tons of pictures! Have fun you guys!! We'll miss ya!

Morgan said...

NO WAY- YEAH YEAH YEAH! Have so much fun and be safe! ah!

Karla said...

A WHOLE month! Yeah! Have a great trip and eat some sausage rolls for me. :)

Carters said...

WOW How fun will that be? Congrats to Ife. You have a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back. Be safe!!

Will and Heidi said...

Sounds like fun. I hope you have so much fun and return safely!

Burdick Family said...

Oh I'm so jealous. It turns out that my husband is not only from the same state as me, but also the same small town. We need an excuse to go somewhere exotic, too. Jimmy's sister served her mission in Fiji. Would that be a good enough excuse to go there? (: Hope you have a great time! I want to hear how that flight goes with two little boys!

The Varo's said...

Kali just got off the phone with Ife and I am so jealous! I loved, loved, loved it there. Go to Hot Bread Kitchen and get the chicken pies, they're so so good.

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

WOW! That sounds like so much FUN! Enjoy your vacation! What did your husband get his degree in?

Sanders Family said...

Man that is awesome! Have some fun for me to! Congrats on the graduating! It is always nice to feel the accomplishment of being finished.

Hope said...

ARE YOU BACK YET!!!! If you read this before you call me, I will be ultra annoyed! :) I MISS YOU ALL!