Saki absolutely loved the Easter egg hunt this year. He finally knew what to do. I was a little sad because all of the big public egg hunts were at the same time this year so we only made it to the one at Ross Park. They have prizes and usually have real eggs, but I was disappointed there were no real ones this year. Anyway, Ife's sister was here so we got to take Meko and Buna with us. They had fun. Ife had to treat them to cupcakes with candles before the egg hunt. I'm not sure why????
Saki didn't understand that he had to stay behind the yellow tape until they said go. I was trying to explain to him. I had to hold him until it was time.

Saki didn't especially love the bunny.


After Ife's rugby game (they won!), we colored eggs. The funnest part was showing Saki's little cousins what to do since they had never done it before. 
Kaveni enjoying the day.












5 comments:
oh i just love those boys.. whether i know them or not! i'm so sad i couldn't see you before we shipped off. but please keep in touch and keep updating your blog of these cute little men so i can see them grow! love you!
Kaveni is getting so big! I have that same bouncer chair he is sitting in--love it. We really need to get together soon. It has been forever! I have never even seen your little guy in person and we live in the same town--it's ridiculous how busy life gets!
How fun! Rules are so hard for kids to understand! Looks like you had fun coloring eggs..it's always lots of fun! Your boys are just adorable!
It was fun seeing you today!
saki is so handsome and i just want to squeeze kaveni!
ma's kids are getting so big!
Oh my gosh. Your boys are BEAUTIFUL. Not cute, beautiful. In a very masculine way. :) You look lovely as well. Hope all is well! When is your hubbie done with school?
Post a Comment