Sunday, April 26, 2009

On My Watch...OOPS!!

I frequently blog about the crazy things that Saki does/gets into while at home with his daddy. Well, today I am the bad parent. Saki has a new hiding place in his room. There is a space between the top of his bed and the wall that is just his size. A lot of the time he will take books back there to read or snacks to eat. I don't mind since it's not REALLY a hiding spot. I can see what he does just fine and it's his little place where he can get his alone time. Anyway, like any parent knows, when it is too quiet, you just have to wonder. I found him in his hiding spot with a bottle of lotion. It was in his hair. WHAT! Where did he get that idea? Nobody in our family spends much time in front of the mirror..?!?...
That's my little man for ya! LOVE him.

3 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Yeah...I know those moments when your little one is just being way too quiet! Just the other day AimeeLynn was being too quiet so we went to go look for her. She had found her way to the bathroom and unraveled all the toilet paper! What a mess. :) Kids, don't you just love 'em!!

Unknown said...

Haha! Love the pics, he looks nice and lotioned-up! Totally agree about the whole too quiet thing...but when they are quiet it's so nice and enjoyable that you don't even want to know what's going on. At least it was only lotion, could have been worse, right??
Miss seeing you girl! Play group is tomorrow, if you can make it...maybe I'll remind you on facebook! :) Have a good one!

Tora Family said...

This just cracks me up because Gabriel has done the same thing. :)