Ahh! I LOVE it when babies laugh and giggle. Kaveni is getting so HUGE! He is so lucky to have such a good big brother to play with him. You are surely blessed with your little guys.
I just want to eat that kid up, what a cutie! Saki makes me laugh too! Thanks again for helping with the boys, I know it can get a little (I mean a lot) wild and crazy when the cousins get together! Thanks for everything and we will see you soon! Camille
So cute! I love those little moments! What cute boys! Hope you guys are doing well, haven't seen you forever! Are you doing okay with the new doc, have heard some not so fun things about him...
15 comments:
That is the cutest thing! You're boys are ADORABLE! I agree, life could be easier....but it's not worth giving up these little joys.
Oh, and the fruit snack thing....FUNNY!!!
That is precious! Love love love when babies start giggling! They sure are handsome guys!
How sweet! I love baby giggles, the best sound ever. Your boys are adorable.
Ahh! I LOVE it when babies laugh and giggle. Kaveni is getting so HUGE! He is so lucky to have such a good big brother to play with him. You are surely blessed with your little guys.
Oh, he has the CUTEST little giggle! I love that age!
Oh my goodness...that made my day. I love the giggles...WAY cute!
I just LOVE baby giggles!!! They always make me smile :)
My kids both liked watching this video over and over and over again!!!
I love it! I can't imagine life without kids to make you so happy every day!
Aw, how cute!
I just want to eat that kid up, what a cutie! Saki makes me laugh too! Thanks again for helping with the boys, I know it can get a little (I mean a lot) wild and crazy when the cousins get together! Thanks for everything and we will see you soon!
Camille
I LOVE THIS!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
SOOO ADORABLE! Your boys are just so fun. How lucky you are. I love watching your family grow. And thanks for the advice. :)
Oh that was so much fun! I have to go watch it again!! And wow...is he growing fast or what!? ADORABLE!
So cute! I love those little moments! What cute boys! Hope you guys are doing well, haven't seen you forever! Are you doing okay with the new doc, have heard some not so fun things about him...
How fun, I miss that stage. The boys are growing up to but way handsome.
Post a Comment