Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bed Head

Saki must be a pretty wild sleeper because every day after his nap, his hair somehow transforms to this.This is an every day occurrence, and it's not easy to comb out.This however, is not an every day occurrence. I guess there is a first time for everything. (At least it's not gum...just a fruit snack).

Oh yeah, he also had an ice-cream cone...you can tell by his shirt and face that it was CHOCOLATE.

6 comments:

VicandNanc said...

Oh yes, I've seen this one many times before! Isn't it funny what HUGE messes kids can make out of nothing & such LITTLE time!! haha! I guess the best thing we can do is just keep on laughing about it!

Emily said...

haha! that last picture is funny! He's like, "What?".

Hope said...

He sure looks like his dad in that last picture. That looks like it was fun to get out. :)

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the pic with the fruit snack! So hilarious. Saylee's hair gets gnarled like that in the back too...every time she sleeps. It's super frustrating and she hates me to comb it out. That's what happens when you have fine hair! :)

Sapp Family said...

Haha...cute! Our little girl's hair does that too...it sure is hard to brush out. :)

Morgan said...

LOVE THE HAIR!

we need to hang out...i need to have some little boy germs rub off on me so that maybe one day i can have a boy...
till then, i will have to just be happy looking at your BEAUTIFUL boys!