While I was at work the other day I gave Ife ONE job to do. It was to keep the house clean since I had spent hours cleaning it the day before. I was surprised when I came home and things were actually still in order because usually...I'll just say...they're NOT. Anyway, when I asked what everyone did all day long Ife told me to check out the camera.
Step 1: Get the scrubber wet.
Step 2: Get the scrubber really wet and swirl it around in the dirty sink. No need for soap.
Step 3: Make sure there are no crusties left on the plate.
Step 4: Put plate in the drainer to dry...No need to rinse when you do such a good job scrubbing.
Now I know why the dishes were done :)
But really, in all honesty, how sweet is that. Now whenever I go to do the dishes, Saki has to pull the bench over and 'help' me wash dishes. Of course I would never say that it is less help than it really is, but my little Saki he sure loves to do dishes...or just play with the water running for hours :)
Oh yeah, you MUST scroll down to see my other posts that I did today. Now nobody can say I don't update my blog enough :)













14 comments:
I love it! Saki is so cute. Heigan loves to 'help' too...mostly just playing with the water! It's such a fun age.
Good to get them to love doing dishes now! haha
Way to go! Three posts in one day! And cute ones, too. I love the bow on Kaveni. He is definitely NOT girly, in any way. All boy!
Quincy does the dishes for me now, too. It's about all I can do to let him do it. And then I have to wait til he's not watching before I can re-do them all. I guess that's what we have to do so that some day, we'll REALLY be thrilled when we see them doing the dishes!
That is awesome!! Teach em now when they think it is fun. He will love those pics when he is older.
that is AWESOME hahaha
Aw, that's so cute! I have a couple of over-eager dish washers (aka water players) in my house too! Just wait until he can help you vacuum :) Mallina is a pro at that.
What a cute post! Maybe Kali should take some lessons from Saki...
I have always wanted to put one of Liahona's bows on Levu, just to see. Levu would probably have the same reaction!
I love how your little boy helps out with the dishes. That is too cute! And your little boy is getting so big!! They're so cute!!!
Cute post!! It seems like I'm always telling Aaron and Abby as I walk out the door...PLLEASE don't turn the house into a complete mess!!
And I must tell you .... you have the 2 cutest little boys ever!!
thats so qt! kasha started doing laundry early! I love the new pics below! How The time flys! Kaveni is getting so big! i love his chuby face makes you want too eat him up!!
How cute!! Tyson likes to "help" with the dishes too, but he ends up just dumping all of my clean dishes back into the sink. Your boys are adorable!!
This is so dang cute!! I love it, way to teach him early :)
It'll be fun when Macie can help. She'll be just as much help as Dustin! :)
Ohhh my goodness that is the cutest thing in the world. I love how excited kids can get about cleaning (wish I had that enthusiasm) and I can't believe Kaveni is already 2 months. He is so cute, and isn't it funny how different your kids can be from each other :)
yeah.. i'm pretty sure you can pick your own place.. almost positive actually. you can go to that link and write on her blog and her number is on that flyer i posted.. but if you want me to ask her and get back to you i will for sure. let me know. she's so great.
Post a Comment