Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coming Home

I was a little nervous to see how Saki would react once we actually brought Kaveni home. He did very well though. He is very "soft" and gentle most of the time and is always making sure Kaveni has his pacifier.

The only thing he doesn't like is when Kaveni starts to cry. He continues to say "Stop it". We've been working on saying something a little nicer like "it's okay". Anyway, Saki has done really well and been a very good boy. He makes sure he gets to sit in all of Kaveni's things even if he is too big.
Every once in a while Saki only wants me... and it is usually when I am feeding Kaveni. It has ended up being okay since our only reclining chair is broken which makes it big enough to fit all of us in it.

8 comments:

Shae said...

He is so cute...and I love the curly hair! Well...curly or not...he's got hair, something that my kids didn't get for a while! :) I'm glad that Saki is adjusting well to him...it's fun to see the transition.

Kate Call said...

look how cute your little boys are together! celeste.. i seriously can't believe you have 2!!! i look at these pictures and it blows my mind.. i'm so excited for you, and those little guys are so so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy! i talked to laura tonight and she said she talked to you and we are all getting together FOR SURE over christmas! i'm having a party at my parents house on the 27th.... so PLEASE plan on it!! love you

Krystal said...

Congrats on the new little one! He is so cute! I hope you are adjusting well to being a mom of two now. Looks like Saki is a great help! Hope you are getting well rested and recovering.

Brittany said...

wow! i can't believe you have another one! how gorgeous though, and how cute that saki's helping and learning and stuff-

Brad and Rachel said...

Congrats on #2! Rylie does the same thing when I'm trying to nurse Kallie. You gotta love how much your own kids love you!

Druava Family said...

Saki has grown up so much, I can't believe he is talking that much. I love seeing how much he loves his little brother. It totally makes me want another one.

Kristin said...

Both your little boys are so cute! I am getting nervous about Talia adjusting when we bring our next little home. Glad to see Saki is such a little helper!

RazakFamily said...

your have darling little boys! I can't wait to see them both :)
Would you mind sending us your mailing address...Ifraz kept telling me that he was sure he had it, but he doesn't! We are trying to send you a Christmas card :)
Miss you guys!!