Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can you say CURLY

After giving Kaveni his first bath at home, I noticed how curly his hair is. Saki's was like this too. When it is wet, it is so curly and if I put something in it, it will stay this way. Otherwise, it straightens out...which is cute too.

6 comments:

Tora Family said...

Awww...too cute. Gabriel's hair is super straight, which surprises me because I have natural curl and so does Patrick. Seeing all these pictures makes me want another. Actually we've been wanting (and trying for) another for a while now...hopefully soon. Enjoy that sweet baby.

Druava Family said...

Celeste
He is so cute!! I love the hair. Maybe it will stay curly, however Maraia's is very curly and sometimes hard to handle.

Camille said...

He is a BEAUTIFUL baby! I bet you can't get enough of him. Makes me excited to have a newborn again. They are so much fun! I love watching the older siblings adjust to the new baby, too. They really are sweet, in their own special way sometimes!

Walters Family said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant WAIT to see him live and in action! I love all the BLACK curly hair! What a good mama you are! Your a natural! :)

The Suttons said...

He is so handsome!! Can't wait to see him in person. Hope you're doing okay, let me know if you need anything!

VicandNanc said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting to have a new baby in the home. Everyone says they bring such a sweet spirit. Your black Fridays from now on will be a crazy day! Your little one is adorable :)