Kaveni Raseru Tabakece
November 28, 2008
11:56 p.m.
7 lbs. 10 oz.
20 inches long
Kaveni decided he finally wanted to join our family and we are so excited to have him here. I guess I'll write the birthing story at another time, but right now we are adjusting to two kids who are both a ton of fun. Some people think Kaveni looks just like Saki did, and others think he looks like a little Native American boy. Either way, he definitely has a set of lungs...all the nurses said they have never heard such a loud cry. I absolutely love the tons of black hair and hope it stays. We will post more pictures and details later when either Ife or I feel more up to it.













19 comments:
Oh my gosh! Congrats! He is such a handsome little guy. I love all of his hair...my kids don't ever have that much...even when they are a year old! He's such a cutie! Good luck with adjusting to two little ones...it can be a challenge, but such a wonderful time nonetheless!
Congrats! Glad he's here and everything is good. Love the hair too! Way CUTE!!!!!
Congrats! LOVE all that hair...he has more than Gabriel does right now! So exciting - enjoy!
Oh, these pictures are so cute! He totally looks different to me in these pictures already. Did you just take them this morning or something? Anyway, I hear you are home, and I hope you survive. Call me!
Congratulations on your sweet baby boy. What a blessing!
Congratulations! He is a cutie...
Congrats!!!! He is beautiful!!!! How are you feeling?
Congratulations!!! He is so handsome!! Can't wait to meet him. Let me know if you need dinner-I will call you!!!
Congratulations! He is so cute. All that dark hair is adorable! How fun to have him here just in time for Christmas! I bet you have your hands full for sure!
its really too bad he was born with so little hair! what a shame! AHHH.. he's so great... so perfect celeste! i seriously can't believe all that hair! too cute! can't wait to meet him in person! hope you are feeling good! see you over christmas FOR SURE!! love you.. and your new little guy!!
Congratulations Celeste! He is beautiful. What a relief to have him here and healthy and to be done being pregnant! I can't wait to be done. That hair is amazing. I remember seeing Saki with a ton o'hair. How is Saki handling it with a new baby?
Celeste, he is adorable! I love all that hair. Having 2 boys is so much fun!! I bet Saki is going to be a great big brother. Hope all is well, take care!
YEA!!! I am so glad you made this post! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! PERFECT! I cant tell quite yet who he looks like but I LOVE all the black hair! I cant wait to meet him and hear all about how everything went. Talk to you soon! LOVE YOU!
Congrats on the arrival of your handsome little boy! He is so cute!!
Wahooo!!! Congrats you two!!! What a sweet new addition to the family!!!
Congratulations! How adorable. I love his spiky hair... :) Hope you are recovering easy and letting your husband take care of you. ;)
Congratulations! He looks wonderful! I love all the hair! I hope you both are getting lots of sleep!
Victoria
Kaveni looks so cute but he looks even cuter in person well talk to you later.
Congratulations! He looks so perfect! I love the full head of hair. I hope everything went well. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment