Well, Ife has not had classes due to Thanksgiving Break. It has been even extra nice because he hasn't had to do his internship either. This week he was able to watch Saki and I picked up an extra day at work before the baby comes. Anyway, when I came home from work, this is what I found...
Ife was knocked out on our bed. (No picture...oops)
There was a 24 pack of crayons, all broken in half, across the floor. The sharp points or tips of the crayons were all bitten off and spit out everywhere. This wasn't the bad part. There were tons of markers with all their lids off. There was marker all over the sheets, carpet and wall. (Again, no picture...I know, I'm an idiot)
And then there was Saki, who must have finally fallen to sleep after a fun time doing his artwork...all over himself. 













6 comments:
That's so funny. We were so grateful that Ife could come down for the blessings and help Kali out. It meant a lot to him. Maybe next time WE can actually see each other! You are looking so cute!
How funny! It looks like he had a blast though! haha!
I haven't been updated on you for awhile! I can't believe you are already due! Good luck with everything :)
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! We are so happy for you guys! What did you name your little boy?
I can't tell you how many times I have come home to a scene like that! Gotta love it when daddy "watches" the kids.
Isn't it great we can trust our spouses to take care of our kids the way we do??-hahahaha. At least they are willing to watch them right?? Hope you got all of the crayon out-we've had a lot of things like that happen except with permanent marker-yikes!!
That is amazing! What a lot of work for Saki. I am excited that you have your little one. If you are ever down here, come see us. Congrats
Post a Comment