I have had quite a few people ask me to post pictures of my belly. I hate doing this, but this is for you Katie. I love you too much to let you down. Anyway, this is me on Thanksgiving night...after all the eating...ha ha. Anyway, this is six days before I am due. I still feel like I am carrying really high still, but everything seems to be going well.
















5 comments:
You look so little but very cute! I hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!
Thanks for the posting this picture.. not only so i could see your cute belly, but so i could see your cute face i haven't seen in FOREVER!!! you really look so great, i can't believe you are only 6 days away in this picture!!! i LOVE your shirt too! i just miss you so much celeste!! can i come see you and meet your new little guy over christmas????? love you so much!! good luck the next week!! and LET ME KNOW!!! text me or something right when you can.. i don't want to find out you had him on your blog.. thats my only request! we are better friends than that ;) again.. love you!!
Celeste
I can't believe it is almost time for you to have the baby! Wow times fly's fast! You look so adorable. I hope everything goes well with the delivery!
Love,
MaChel
You look darling! I wish we would have got to see you prego. Congrats on the baby! Hope we get to see more pictures soon. I can't believe how cute he is, all that hair. Take care and give me a call when you are feeling up to it.
You look great! I can't believe that you only have a few days left! You don't look that close! Man...time flies fast! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment