Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th of July

We decided to go to Soda Springs for the parade and a small barbecue after at my dad's house. Saki really liked the parade. He really loved getting the candy...especially since I have always been paranoid about letting him go in the road and of course what do I do...let him go in the road to catch candy. I'm sure that just makes him more confused on why I don't want him running in the road. Anyway, he got the hang of things pretty fast.

After the parade we went to the kids carnival and Saki got a balloon and his picture taken with his cousin Kellan. Isn't it funny.
That night we did sparklers and a few small fireworks at my sisters house back here in Pocatello.


We didn't want to fight the traffic at the firework show in Pocatello, so we drove up the hill and watched the big firework show from our car. Saki loved sitting out of the sun roof, and he loved watching the fireworks light up the sky.

1 comment:

Regan Calder said...

Hey its Mikayla!!!!
Guess what I am in one of the backgrounds in the picture of Saki and Kellan. You can see my ARM!!! I just love looking at your blog it is so cute! Well I love you all!! Bye