Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Party TIme

Since we only have a two bedroom apartment at the time, whenever we have guests staying we use Saki's room for friends. We set up a mattress, so this is how Saki usually knows it's "party time". Saki just thinks he gets to stay up late and play all night long. He usually gets really wild.

Sometimes when cousins come to stay we will build a fort or do something for the kids. Saki loves going into hiding places. He usually thinks any place that is enclosed is a fort.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Look how stinking cute he is!!! I'm glad you guys had fun with Ife's family there. Saki already seems huge...I guess I haven't seen him for awhile. We'll see you Friday, though.

Michelle said...

Celeste, he is SUCH a cute little boy! You gotta love the mix:)

Jones Family said...

He is adorable! I am just doing some late night blog surfing and I saw that Lacey has a whole bunch of soda-ites on her blog friends so I wanted to see what everyone has been up to.