Saturday, July 5, 2008

Working Out...(Not me of Course)

Ife was doing some of his knee exercises for his torn ACL, and Saki laid down right next to him and started doing the work-outs too. I was laughing so hard because it was so funny and cute. He kept grunting just like his daddy - like it was such hard work for him. Anyway, I had to post this because it was so funny.

9 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

That is so cute. It's always better with a partner. Kasha likes to work out with us.

Camille said...

What a cute kid! I love the grunting! Quincy tries to do sit ups and push ups, too, but the funniest is when he tries to do my step aerobics with me!

It's so fun to hear your laugh, Celeste! I miss it!

Kate Call said...

SO CUTE!! he is getting so big.. no not ife.. saki;) ! that is the cutest thing i have seen in a long time.

Jenn said...

How funny! He's such a cute little guy!

VicandNanc said...

Wow, I can't believe your little guy is so big already!! What a fun moment to capture on video! Kids are such joys!

Sapp Family said...

Your little boy is so cute! We recently went to Patrick Tora's son's 1st b-day party...and your picture reminds me of the little fijian skirt he wore too. :)

Devri said...

Your kid is so cute, I found you through Brittany, just wanted to say hi- my husband is Tongan, and when I read about you seeing fireworks in Idaho, I about pee'd my pants, that is where I am from. Nice to meet ya's...

Devri said...

ps, what day is your son's bday- I think our boys have the same bday.

Regan Calder said...

saki looks so cute working out!!!!!