Saki has been sick for the past 8 days. That is a long time for a sleep deprived mom and a lethargic baby. I have felt so bad for him because he has just not been himself and he can never get comfortable unless I am holding him. At least he slept for a little while here. 
I guess he finally found a comfortable spot next to his daddy.
12 years ago













7 comments:
Poor Kiddo...and Mom! It's rough having a sick baby, because they can't tell you what's wrong with them. Micah was sick a month or so ago with an ear infection, and it was so nice that he could tell me why he didn't feel well. Good luck to you!
So sorry! Sick kids is the worst. Im glad he's feeling better. at least your body will be used to not getting any sleep for this WEEKEND!!! See you soon!
That's no fun at all, I hope he's getting better and you're getting some sleep. Do those sleepless nights still leave you baby hungry?;)
Bula Vinaka Tabakece Family. Iferemi sa rairai totoka dina na nomu matavuvale. We added you to our blog so that we can keep in touch. Iferemi and I went to school together and have known each other for a long time.
moce mada
Poor little man. I hope he feels better soon it's no fun to have a sick baby. Hope you are doing well too.
No fun. . . he is so big! Fun to see all your pictures and hear how you are doing! Eliz, Saki, and Mere
Poor little guy! We have had the sickness here, too. My little Katelynn was so sick a couple of weeks ago. I had about 6 sleepless nights, and then got hit with the flu...then it turned into an earache, and then a sinus infection! Two weeks later, I am finally feeling better! I sure wish the weather would make up it's mind to be warm so the sickness can go away!
Post a Comment