Ife and I never realized how much Saki loves ice cream until we went out to get some for family home evening. Anyway, Ife got his usual large sugar cone with two big scoops and I got a regular cone with a scoop. We didn't even think about getting Saki his own because we usually just share with him. Saki DID NOT want to share. He wanted his own. It was too late though because we were already home. Anyway, he wanted the big one, not mine. He wanted to hold it on his own and do everything by himself. He is starting to get very independant. Anyway, it was really cute; not to mention MESSY.
We got a little video of him trying to eat his ice cream. It was so funny. He was like a little bird and he kept smacking his lips together like it was the best thing he had ever tasted. Cute huh!













7 comments:
He must get that from his favorite aunti Bethany! ;)
That was so cute to see him smaking his lips!! What a doll!!
I love it! How adorable. I loved the video and hearing him smacking his lips too. That was hilarious. He is seriously so stinkin' cute.
Hi Celeste! The move went good and I love the new place! Your little guy is so cute! I should know this and you probably already told me but where are you at now? I forget things really easy - 2 kids later!!!!
I must say I have some pretty cute little ones in my family. This movie cracks me up.
Hey there!!!! I was so excited to find your blog!!! Lets be blogger friends!!!
how funny! you guys are really brave, that's all I have to say! Austin would be up all night running in circles if he had that! :)
Post a Comment