Friday, April 23, 2010

Tax Return!!!

Well, as most of you know, we are expecting a great tax return since we bought our first home last year and were able to cash in on the $8000 tax credit. So, for the past six months I have been deciding whether to spend the money on this...The one we have now is a nice sturdy table with mismatched chairs and a bench. My lovely sister got it for us at a garage sale after hearing our first encounter feeding the missionaries and sitting on the floor. It is just big enough for our family, so when we feed the missionaries now or have other guests it sometimes gets a little cramped. Then I thought...wouldn't this be lovely...

to spice up the bedroom a bit...since what we have now is...well, a bed... but I have to add that it is a king sized bed and very comfortable, not to mention our very first purchase as a married couple. But, nobody could really enjoy it but ourselves so then I had finally decided to get this...

We don't really have a living room set right now, just a broken second hand recliner and a lovely little couch that can fold out into a bed. And it does work...the kids love the space they have to run and play and run some more. But then I thought how nice it would be to have one...JUST ONE...nice thing to show off. Anyway, so that is it. I was decided. Now as we are about to expect our return (I know we had to paper file because of the huge credit so it has taken months) we have changed our minds again... Instead, we are going to get this...
For Kaveni and Saki to share...and keep this

And with the extra money...and every dollar that we can find growing on our beautiful trees outside we are going to have this...
So for now we will keep our old treasures that we can get by with...and enjoy our greatest blessing of all...ANOTHER BOY!!! :) I just can't stop smiling. Ife said after we have enough boys for a rugby team we can START thinking about girls. :)

26 comments:

Morgan said...

OH MAN! CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
but Rubgy teams can have girls...come on...
YEAH!
i swear you just had saki!

Wes and Danielle said...

Congrats! That is to funny that Ife said to have a girl! We are excited for you guys. Love how you put everything you want!

Unknown said...

Congrats! When are you due? I had no idea you guys were expecting again. I'm so happy for you. Man, you are the first person I know that is having a boy, everyone else, including us is having a girl (as far as I know anyway.) You for sure have beautiful boys! They will be the most handsome rugby team ever! :) and good luck deciding on what to spend your money on, it's so nice to get nice things!

RazakFamily said...

Congrats!! You'll love it - 3 is fun :)

VicandNanc said...

Oh, what exciting news! After finally having a baby, I can say that I just LOVE them to pieces! Especially boys:) I'm sure a girl would be fun, but a boy is all I know so far too. Did I miss the due date?! CONGRATS!!!

Burdick Family said...

Yay! You are such a little secret keeper. I'm not sure I could wait to spill the beans until after we knew the gender! It seems like we have been having babies about the same time... but, count me out this round. I am so excited for you though! You are going to be an expert at raising boys!

Camille said...

That was the cutest pregnancy announcement I've ever read! You are so clever! ANd I love the ultrasound picture. So precious! Good thing you two make such cute boys! Though I have no doubt that your girls will be beautiful, too.

Unknown said...

Love the announcement...even though we alredy knew....We are all very excited for your family as it continues to grow. Someday your team against ours. :)

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting, congratulations!!!! I am dying to have a little boy...ah someday :)

Will and Heidi said...

I'm very excited for you! Cute post.

Carters said...

That is great!!! And what a great way to tell people, congrats!! 3 kids are so much fun!!

The Beebes said...

Great announcement! congratulations! 3 boys! what fun!

Kate Call said...

ahhh!!!!! congrats celeste! that is so so so exciting!!! my sister had 3 boys.. and then a girl... and she still always says how much easier boys are.. so keep them coming right ? :) so happy for you guys. i miss you. hope you have been feeling well. love ya

Hope said...

Yay! I want nice stuff. I'd get the bedroom set and let the boys sleep on the floor. :) We of course are super excited to finally know what's going on in your life. Noah and this little guy will have lots of fun together. See you soon hopefully.

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! We should start a support group for mothers of 3 small boys so we can share fun/horror stories, want in? We'll see if Moss's want in to!! Three boys is SO much work and SOOOO much fun!!! We are excited for you!

The Moore Family said...

That was the cutest post ever! Congrats to you guys. That is such exciting news!! You guys have the cutest kids ever!! Good luck with the pregnancy and I hope you and the family are doing well. Take Care.

*Sheigh* said...

I was chatting with Ife the other day and he had told me that you were expecting another boy! I am soo excited for you! So I understand on the bunk beds. We are needing something where Cody and Peyton and the new baby will be sharing a room for a little while. I cant wait to find out what you are going to name this one! Hope all is well with you! Miss you tonz!

Shae said...

oh my heck! congrats!! what a cute way to announce on your blog, too!!! i can't believe you're getting another boy--so fun!!

Karla said...

Woah! Where have I been?!? Congratulations!!! So excited for you guys! Another suitable option for Nadia's future list of approved bachelors... :) And can I just say I am so jealous you got a return... we PAID yet again this year. :(

Sarah Smith said...

I am so happy for you another baby. I can only dream of having another one. Nick doesn't want any more.. But how fun.. thanks for the comment. No more pic of me though I hate them.. Hope all goes well. I will be thinking Girls for you..

Sapp Family said...

Celeste! I love your posts. You should post more often!! What a cute way to announce your third pregnancy. It's so clever, I love it!! And congrats to you guys, we're so excited for you guys!!

peck said...

I am still crying! I just love you guys to pieces and am so thrilled about the excitement in your lives! I must admit, boys can sometimes be more than a handful (I am an expert, I have 4 of those crazy devils running around constantly), but I can't get over how sweet and fun they are. They will fill up your heart and you will never be able to get enough of their sweet hugs ... even when they are big enough to be a little embarrassed by them. Your boys are darling and will bring so much joy to your live. You are both great parents and all that "girly" stuff will have to wait for now, but just think of the strong missionaries you will have and how they will change the world with their strength and testimonies!

The Suttons said...

Wow! Congratulations!! When is this little one going to arrive? Cute post too! Sounds like you guys are doing well!

Sanders Family said...

Congratulations!! It is a good think you had a lot of time to think about what to buy! : ) I am excited for you!

Liz said...

Congratulations Celeste! Your boys will be such good friends. To answer your question about the stump grinder, yes you have to rent the machine. You have to put a stump killer on the stump and let it sit for a couple of weeks and then grind them out. We'll let you know how it all goes.

Sarah Pittard said...

YAY!!!! SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATS!!! Jeffrey & I are expecting our first... a little girl towards the end of September!!!