Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why It's All Worth It!!!

I just had to quickly write down a conversation I had with Saki today.

ME: I love you Saki.
SAKI: I wub you too mommy.
ME: You're a good boy Saki.
SAKI: You're a good boy too mommy.

Someday I'll have to try to explain that I'm not a boy, but for now, I'll leave things how they are.

9 comments:

Morgan said...

HAHA! SO STINKIN CUTE! I ADORE IT!

Brittany said...

so awesome! those are my fave- those funny little comments ;)

The Varo's said...

so so cute!

Karla said...

Haha! How cute is he... now post some pics of your new mansion...I'm still waiting :)

peck said...

I had the same exact conversation with Kaden a year or so ago, I still don't know if he knows that I am not a boy, . . . but what can I expect when I am the only girl in a house full of boys (all 5 of them)! I miss you guys and hope you come and visit soon.

The Moore Family said...

That is soo cute!! I'm so excited for you guys and getting a house. Hope you are enjoying it. We moved out of the ward as well, but we still miss seeing you. Take care!

Hope said...

Super cute. We all miss you guys. You need to come visit us sometime. I think we are all almost healthy now. Yay!

Demo Kitchen said...

I LOVE that!

VicandNanc said...

Oh, I love conversations like this, I hope you write it down in his baby book!