Okay, another post about Fiji....
Anytime we went anywhere we always stopped to visit people that Ife knew and grew up with. We didn't go anywhere that we didn't stop on the way and have a little kava celebration session/reunion. Anyhow -
we met old mission companions,
people Ife baptized,
families of friends here in the U.S.,
old rugby teammates,
ward members,
old friends to Ife,
moms of great friends here,
cousins of cousins,
brothers of uncles,
sisters of nephews,
friends of brothers....
You get the point right.
I can't even explain how much I grew to love these people because #1 - they are so sincere and kind and #2 - they seriously would give you the shirt off of their backs. I LOVE them all.
But seriously lots of you Fijians out there may catch a glimpse of some of your family, so take a peek :)













3 comments:
Love, love, love the pictures! It was so fun to see our family and friends!
honestly it just goes to show what one person CAN do, and that we can make a difference in each other's lives. Thannks for the comment, how is work going? Still in the same office? till 9?!
WHERE are you?! I hope all is well :) We need an update!
Post a Comment