Yahoo!!!! I finally got a video to load.
I decided to take a break from Fiji and post this video from before we went. One night we were reading scriptures and Saki had to follow along in the BOM. Anyway, we thought it was cute he was mumbling along and then I had to take a video of him saying his prayers too! He said them in Fijian and he made sure to bless the food. So Cute!













5 comments:
What a cutie! I love how confused he looks when you ask him to say his prayers...that's so great that he's learning both languages! I've missed seeing you! Hope you are doing great!
So sweet! You're boys are just so so cute.
That is so cute! Way to go for starting these habits young!
Sooo adorable!!! Love the look on his face when you tell him to say his prayers! Soo cute!
VERY cute...that's great he is learning Fijian too. I've been begging Patrick to speak in only Fijian to Gabriel so that he will pick up on it,but he is hit and miss (more miss than anything). You have such cute boys! :)
Post a Comment