Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saki is TWO!!!!, Christmas Parties, & Christmas

Saki's birthday was a success. I can't believe he is two. We were in Utah for the weekend because we had a Christmas party on my dad's side. It ended up being fun and we are glad we were able to go and see my Grandma Walters.

Grandma Walters, my Dad, Me, Saki and Kaveni. We could only take one picture before our camera's batteries died.
After the Christmas party we headed to Ife's sisters house. We celebrated Saki's birthday and he had so much fun. We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's and they loved it.
Saki loved his cake and kept sneaking tastes of the icing before we cut into it. It did have a car on it before he started eating it.
We were able to see Inoke and Amy too.
On Christmas Eve/Ife's birthday, we went to Idaho Falls and spent time with my family. I can't believe Ife is 30. Anyway, dinner was excellent. We had prime rib...thanks Patrick and Cindy. The kids also acted out the nativity. Saki was a shepherd and Kaveni was baby Jesus. Ife was....just having fun.
Everyone decorated gingerbread cookies to leave for Santa.Saki got a little exited and ate most of the cookies. By the time we got home we had only 1/2 of a cookie to leave out for Santa.We drove home that night before the snow storm hit. Christmas was a hit with Saki. He got some cars and a road mat to drive the cars on. He spent the entire day playing with them and his huge tonka truck. He is such a boy. Ife and I enjoyed watching him have so much fun.

Anyway, we had a great holiday and hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas as well.

9 comments:

The Varo's said...

what a sweet picture of all the generations! your boys are too cute. i can't believe how big ma's kids are!

oh and i love the video of saki and ife, it looks like ife needed some help with getting the trucks out of the plastic...

Hope said...

Looks like you had some fun on Christmas. Wish I could have come to do the nativity. :( Next time I'll have to come help Ife with the cars. :) Anyway, hopefully all is well, and we'll see you next weekend!

The Moore Family said...

Hey Celeste! I'm glad you found our blog, now I can check out yours! Glad you guys had a great Christmas! (and a busy one with Christmas and 2 birthdays!! wow!)Your boys are the cutest! Whenever Abby talks about nursery and Saki she gets all shy and giggly...like she has a crush or something. It is so cute! Anyways, hope all is well! Later

VicandNanc said...

What a fun couple of weeks! I am jealous of you guys acting out the nativity. I love my memories of doing that as a kid, but no one in my family does it anymore! Saki's cake was very fun too!... looks like he still has all of his hair too :) ;)

Will and Heidi said...

Hey great photos. Looks like you all had fun. What a cute family you have. Happy B-day Ife!

Druava Family said...

Happy Birthday Saki!! I can't believe he is already 2...wow time just goes by so fast. I am so excited to see you guys this weekend. Especially that new baby..

Jenn said...

Ife is old. Just kidding! Dennis will be 30 in May, and we can't believe it, looks like everyone had tons of fun over the holidays! What a sweet baby! I was looking back at his pics and I can't believe all the dark hair!! So adorable! I hope you guys are all doing well!

Jade said...

Ooooooohhhhhhh! Your new little bundle of joy is amazing! And all the hair! How great! And you look FABULOUS! You already are doing everything it looks like. Supermom! You have such an adorable family. (I want to know how to pronounce all the first and last names, I've just been wondering!). Take care. :)
Jade

Burdick Family said...

2 birthdays around Christmas too! When we had Carter 2 weeks after Christmas, we swore we would never have another baby around Christmas time, but instead Elly was born a week before Christmas. I didn't realize how close to Christmas Saki was born- and Ife, too. We need to have another hygiene girls get together soon. I want to see your baby! He is so cute and I'll bet he is getting big. They grow up too fast!