Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Should I Be Worried...

Saki has a new obsession with shoes, but not his own shoes...GIRLS shoes. Anyway, I don't know if they are just easier for him to put on, but he loves walking in my shoes and even his cousins. Anyway, I think it is pretty funny, but find myself wondering if I should be worried. Just kidding.

6 comments:

Camille said...

Haha! What a cutie! I wouldn't be worried. Of course, I know you're not really! Quincy does the same thing! I think he mostly loves the sound of the heels on the hardwood floors and tile!

Sherydon said...

That is too cute!!I love the hat too!!

Shae said...

hehehe...I wouldn't be worried. It's just part of their growing up and playing. Micah LOVES shoes...especially girl shoes, too! When he was about Saki's age, we were shoe shopping, and all of a sudden, I couldn't find Micah...well, he ended up being in the next aisle over trying on high-heels!

Michelle said...

haha...that's so cute! Isaiah used to do the same thing, and he really like to play with baby dolls and get his toenails painted too:) I think they just want to be like their parents and siblings and do the same things. Pono loves the pic at the top of your page, of your boy in his costume by the way!

Jenn said...

2 words...future blackmail!

Jenn said...

Austin totally did the same thing by the way, now he loves wearing daddy's shoes...pretty funny!