Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lunch Time

Saki has always been a pretty good eater (which you would not be able to tell by his size). While we were at the lake though, his lunch consisted of a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Well, about a third of a sandwich, and oreos. Every time I would try to give him a healthier choice of food, he would come back to me with another oreo cookie. I wonder who kept giving them to him? I guess that's why he loves his daddy so much :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

so funny. suka gives peli whatever he wants too. it is so fun now that the weather is warming up to spend more time outside. peli loves it outside. how fun! cute pics...

Mason & Laura said...

hahah that story cracks me up! It is so true, the mommies try to give the kids healthy food, and the daddies spoil them with sweets!! I love it! (Saki is sooooo adorable by the way!!!)

Emily said...

So cute! I can't even BUY oreos because the boys in my house eat them all in FIVE minutes!

Todd Family said...

oh my word! i can't believe how big your little boy is! i remember hope telling me you guys were pregnant but i didn't realize how long ago she said that! you guys have such a cute family! i still remember watching hawaii videos with you guys in our apartment. that's pretty much ALL we did in Logan. :) you look so happy! now I can see your lovely pictures! Take care of my Hope for me! I miss her so much! She's goin to be such an awesome mom!