
We went with the Druava family to Hogle Zoo. We thought it might be too cold, but it ended up being a really nice day. I can't decide if it was more fun for Saki, or for Ife. None of us have been to the zoo in a long time, but we did have a really great time.

We got to see a really cool white alligator. It was huge.

Saki liked to get out of the stroller once in a while to take a picture.

I thought that the giraffe's were interesting. There was even a little baby. Even though it was a baby, it was still a lot bigger than us.

Ife and Saki, along with cute little Maraia and her daddy Joape.

Saki especially liked the little train ride. Here is Maraia with her mommy this time.

Saki playing peek-a-boo. One of his favorite games.

I think this was one of Ife's favorite animals because he took about twenty pictures of it.

Saki on the caterpillar.

Obviously, Saki was very entertained, or just probably worn out from the long day.
4 comments:
looks like you guys had so much fun! I laughed about the baboon and 20 pics (maybe it wasn't a baboon, anyway...) because that's exactly what Dennis would have done!
how fun! I haven't been to Hogle Zoo since I was about 6, and I've wanted to go back ever since!
where the heck is Hogle Zoo?! never heard of it but I sure want to go now! Looks like you had fun! I love saki on the catipillar. Maybe Ife should consider changing his career to a zoo keeper! From the looks and sound of it, he would LOVE going to work everyday! :)
HI Celeste!
Your little family is sooo cute! And the Hogle Zoo is so much fun too! How have you been - I have missed you since high school! Love ya, Michelle (Harris)
Post a Comment