Most of you know that I'm a dental hygienist, so of course I am obsessed with making sure that Saki brushes his teeth. He only had one (snaggle tooth) until he was 13 months, but finally he now has 5 and the 6th is ready to pop through any day.
12 years ago













7 comments:
He is such a cutie! How old is he now?
(That's awesome that you were neighbors with Jason and Camille!)
I'm glad you finally put a picture up of your little guy! He's adorable!
I didn't know you were a dental hygenist. that is awesome! You little guy is such a darn QT! Are you going to be in Soda for the 4th this year?
Oh my goodness, your little one is so cute!! How fun!! Of course I remember you silly!! How are you?? Its so crazy the people that you run into!! I just saw Hope and Dustin at my brothers reception last weekend. She looks so cute with her pregger belly!! So what are you up to? Are you still in Idaho?? Thanks for the compliment. My honesty and big mouth get me in trouble sometimes but im finally starting to learn!!!
Way to go saki! Is that drool glistening on his neck? I love it!
Hey!!! SAki is sooo cute!! i can't believe that he is old enough to brush his own teeth!:)
He is such a great mix of you two, and I just love his little eyes and long lashes! Yay for cavity-free! Dental hygienists are the best, we're totally easy to please!
Post a Comment