Monday, August 30, 2010

A Special Thanks...

to Amanda Hansen
@ Amanda Hansen Photography
for taking some great pictures
and even better...

1. coming to my house to take the pictures2. bringing all of her props
3. dealing with my 3 crazy kids who all cried at least twice

4. helping me clean up paint while Ife was supposed to be watching Saki

5. laughing when Kaveni would not sit still6. having patience with a baby who would not pose (how we wanted).
7. cringing when we heard Saki tell Ife "hey dad, I got a knife"

8. working to get some shots of Kaveni in between the candy bribery
9. traveling to bring the disk to my house (again)

but best of all...
10. Managing to get some candid photos of my 3 most beautiful (I mean handsome) boys.
Thanks again Amanda. I will definitely use you again.


13 comments:

Hope said...

Makes me smile... :)

Camille said...

Oh, my goodness, Celeste. Don't have the words for it. Your family is SO beautiful! You have to be so proud! And you have every right to be!

VicandNanc said...

What cute pictures! She did a great job. I can't believe how different your kids all look, they are so stinkin cute :)

Amanda Hansen said...

You are so, so welcome! I absolutely loved every second of it! Your boys were so much fun and SO adorable! It's photo shoots like yours that make me absolutely LOVE what I do! Thank you so much!

Shae said...

these are absolutely beautiful (i mean handsome!):) pictures! your boys are all so adorable!!! love the picture with you and apisai...so precious!

Burdick Family said...

Aah! I love all of them. Sometimes the ones that aren't posed are the best! Your baby is so sweet! I would love to babysit! (:

Tora Family said...

They are beautiful boys...and beautiful family! I love the one of you and Apisai...captures a tender moment...and his alertness! Hope all is well.

Krystal said...

They ARE amazing pictures!

Will and Heidi said...

I love the pictures, too!

Karla said...

Beautiful!!! I love them all. Kaveni is so BIG now! His curls are adorable. Baby Apisai is another handsome little guy. Congratulations. You guys look great. :)

Sanders Family said...

Congratulations Celeste!!! What precious pictures! I am so happy for you to add a beautiful son to your family!

peck said...

What a darling little family you have! The pictures are precious but I must say that I knew they were cute long ago. Take care of those crazy boys and give them hugs from me

Mason & Laura said...

These pictures are AMAZING. Look how absolutely beautiful your children are! Wow, seriously--what a sweet little family!!!