What a fun cruise! I am so jealous that you went with 2 kids and I still have yet to go over! I am so happy that you guys had so much fun, I bed that Ife was in heaven seeing his family. Your kids are getting so big and handsome :)
Be still my heart! These pictures make me want to hop on a plane and head for Fiji! Kali and I went on a cruise while we were there too and besides getting the worst sunburn of my life, it was so much fun. I can't wait for more fun pictures!
4 comments:
What a fun cruise! I am so jealous that you went with 2 kids and I still have yet to go over! I am so happy that you guys had so much fun, I bed that Ife was in heaven seeing his family. Your kids are getting so big and handsome :)
Ok, so these pics still make me want to visit Fiji. Your last post, not so much. You poor girl!
Be still my heart! These pictures make me want to hop on a plane and head for Fiji! Kali and I went on a cruise while we were there too and besides getting the worst sunburn of my life, it was so much fun.
I can't wait for more fun pictures!
Fun Fun Fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Camille
Post a Comment