A couple of weeks ago we went to visit my little sister for the weekend. And by the way there is no poop in this story...that is just one of her many nicknames. Anyway, the drive down was beautiful because it was all foggy and everything was frozen. Ife was making fun of me because I was trying to take pictures of the beautiful drive but couldn't really capture anything because he was driving like a CRAZY man. Anyway, I thought this was a cool picture if the car was cropped out. I of course, don't want to waste my time doing all of that stuff...like I really know how anyway.
Anyway, we went out to eat and had lots of fun, but the best thing was seeing my little Macie. She is such a good little girl and so much fun to play with. 
We had tons of good food...Thanks Hope and Dustin...and went to church and all that stuff. I had to show the hilarious picture we got of Kaveni wearing one of Macie's bows. Obviously he knows he's not a girl and especially didn't like being dressed up like one.













2 comments:
OH I LOVE IT! That picture in the bow is a riot! He is so stinkin adorable. I also love the "little Helper" with the dishes. It reminds me to be more patient with Addyson and not freak out about how much she slows me down etc....and just enjoy the age.
Ok, so those pictures did turn out pretty cute. When are you coming again?
Post a Comment