Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sleeping Boys

Even though it doesn't happen very often...I LOVE it when this happens.

9 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, AMEN! Nap time is the BEST! Peace and quiet during the day is amazing :) I LOVE that last picture!

Unknown said...

look at all your cute boys! i love it! you look so great.. i love that pic of you up at the top of you blog! foxy lady!

Unknown said...

this is kate by the way.. not jeremy. ha! can you just see him blogging!

Camille said...

Those are some precious shots! I don't think that has EVER happened at our house! Maybe one kid, but never two!

*Sheigh* said...

Priceless moments! I love it when my kids take naps at the same time! Im able to get stuff done around the house! Love ya!

Brittany said...

those are the sweetest pictures ever! how precious, seriously.

VicandNanc said...

Very cute, I love your picture at the top. Ife looks great in a suit :)

Sapp Family said...

That is so cute!

Holly Welker and family said...

Celeste-I love the picture of your boys! Too cute!