Thursday, August 7, 2008

Have You Heard

I'm sure most of you have heard by now, but we are expecting another baby. Everything seems to be going fine and hopefully we will have a healthy baby around December 15th. I know, another December birthday YAY! Anyway, can you tell the gender? I definitely hope so!

22 comments:

Hope said...

Yeah that definately looks different than Macie's ultrasound picture. :) See-ya later!

Carters said...

Congrats!! Take it from me, having 2 boys is AWESOME! I love it so much. Again congrats I hope everything goes great for your family!

Shae said...

Congratulations! That's exciting, and how fun to have 2 boys right together....it will be quite the adventure I'm sure! Good luck with your pregnancy. I'm just counting the days till our little bundle is here!

Tora Family said...

Congratulations from the Tora Family! How exciting...another little guy will be the perfect playmate for Saki!

Karla said...

WoW! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting again... :)Hope all goes smooth.

Kate Call said...

look at the well-endowed little man!! way to go ife and celeste, he will be ever grateful Ü!! jk! that may not have been appropriate for a blog.. but hey.. its true isn't it! laura told me you were pregs again! so excited for you!! mother of 2.. CRAZY!! i missed seeing you at lauras shower! the next time i come through poky, all three of us need to do lunch.. no question!! love ya and miss ya girl!

The Varo's said...

That's so exciting! Another cute little boy...We would love it if you were able to come for the blessing, it looks like it'll be in October. Congratulations!

Hobbs Clan said...

Congrats!! Having two boys is soo much fun!! Call me if you need anything!! Love Lynz

Sherydon said...

Celeste, how FUN!!! Thats so exciting!!!:) Im sure he'll be a heart breaker like his older brother!! Hope your feeling well!! Sher

Michelle said...

How fun Celeste! Another one is always exciting! I'm so happy for you two! Take care!

Sapp Family said...

congratulations!! we're so happy for you guys. do you have any names picked out yet? thanks for posting the pic...we always wondered what the ultrasound picture looked like when it's a boy. :)

Sanders Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Now saki will have a brother to play with! It was so fun to see you on the 4th!

Sarah Smith said...

Congrats hope you are feeling well. That is so cool that you are getting another boy. Good Luck with everything

Belle said...

Congrats from the Vakalala's! Saki was happy to see you at the wedding :)

Jenn said...

WHAT!!!!? That is so great! I'm so excited for you!! YAY for boys! That's so fun!!! How are you feeling?

Matt and Tesha said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting! Molly and Brian like to have all their babies around the same time too! Hope all is going well for you! I have been such a horrible blogger and haven't been keeping up on what's going on with everyone. It was fun to catch up! Take care!

Rob & Rachael Heuseveldt said...

I can always recognize those boy parts :) How exciting!

Mason & Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!

Burdick Family said...

Celeste! You little secret-keeper! That night at Applebee's when I was teasing you and you didn't say a word. And you're due before me! Congrats!

Kate Call said...

i'm sorry to be the one to tell you my friend.. but you are due for an update!! i miss you

Sarah Pittard said...

Wahoo!!!! Congratulations you two!!!!

Emily said...

Yeay! Celeste! You will LOVE having two little boys! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I miss you!