Thursday, April 17, 2008

Diaper Cake

Okay, so thanks to Jenn, I had a really good idea on what to make my little sister for one of her baby showers. I remember reading that Jenn had made a diaper cake so I went and bought a few different things and started making my cake.
I didn't really realize until I was already finished, how close it looks to hers, but anyway, thanks Jenn. I'm actually proud of myself and now that I've done it once, I feel like I have lots more cute and fun ideas if I need to do it again. It actually did not take long at all, and turned out being lots of fun.

4 comments:

Shae said...

Wow! That looks awesome! Great job!

Hope said...

I must say that is a pretty cute cake. It's looks just as cute sitting at my house. Thanks!

Jenn said...

Hmmm...that looks familiar!! I think you did an awesome job, and it sounds like she loved it! Good job! :)

Sanders Family said...

What a cute idea! I may have to utilize that idea sometime. Is the snow melting there yet? We have actually hit 90's already. My tan line is on it's way and it is only April. Pretty crazy!