So, Ife completely tore his ACL playing rugby for ISU, and had to get surgery this last week. He had a hard time coming out of anesthesia. The doctors worried about his heart rate because it was so low. Anyway, things ended up working out and he is now doing physical therapy. He is able to put a little weight on it and is slowly getting better. He gets his staples and screws out in a few weeks. Yay!
12 years ago














4 comments:
Poor Ife! At least he's getting out of the house and your little guy is so adorable! I love his long curly eyelashes!! It was great to see you guys, we should get together soon and play games and let the boys play, Austin would LOVE that!
Hey Celeste,
It's Monica. Ife told Kali about your blog and I wanted to comment on it so you guys had our blog address too. I'm adding you guys as friends (I hope that's okay). We hope Ife is feeling better.
Monica
hey, that knee looks like it really hurts. Makes for a great picture though. We've got to get over to Idaho to see you. You have a great looking family. Our little girl comes in May!!!
Celeste!
I cannot believe I stumbled onto your blog! It is so fun to see what you are up to. You little one is so darn cute! Email so I can invite you to our blog (it is secured)mandmballs@hotmail.com
love,
MaChel
Post a Comment